Full-stack dev quiz question #23
Do you have any idea what DBCC FREEPROCCACHE does? Check it out in the twenty third question of the quiz for a full-stack developer.
Which statement best describes what DBCC FREEPROCCACHE does in SQL Server?
Choose the best answers:
- It prints statistics of the cache usage.
- It cleans processor cache.
- It returns size of available cache in the memory.
- It scans the current database for errors in the free cache area.
- It removes execution plans from the cache.
For the correct answer scroll down
The correct answer is e: it removes execution plans from the cache. For more information check Clean SQL Server cache.