- Category: Uncategorised
Terms of Service
Last updated 2019-01-12
- Reading these Terms of Service is mandatory before using the dba-presents.com website. By accessing the website, you confirm reading the Terms of Service and accepting it.
- If you disagree with any part of the Terms of Service, you may not acecss the website.
- The dba-presents.com website (Website) is owned and operated by DBA presents Arkadiusz Fronc, 32-091 Kończyce, registered in Poland (Owner).
§2 Content Ownership
- Content of the Website including texts, images, photos, presentations, videos etc. belongs to the Owner except content that references to third party websites.
- Content of the Website that belongs to the Owner cannot be published, reproduced, printed without written permission from the Owner. All rights are reserved.
- Content from third party websites is not owned or controlled by the Owner. The Owner assumes no responsibility for the content, policies, technical difficulties, damages directly or indirectly related to third party websites or services.
- You are advised to carefully read terms, conditions and policies that apply to the third party websites and services.
- Trademarks used on the website may belong to other companies and are used on the Website only for informational purposes.
§3 Governing Law
- These Terms are construed and governed by the laws of Poland.
- If any term of these Terms violates the laws of Poland, the laws of Poland takes precedence before the Terms in that particular case while the rest of the Terms remain valid.
- The Owner reserves the right to modify and replace these Terms at any time. Any change that is material will be provided at least 30 days before the change takes effect.
§5 Data Privacy
- The Website gathers only statistical data about user's behaviour on the Website to optimize the user interface and to enhance user's experience.
- Administrator of data gathered by the Website is DBA presents Arkadiusz Fronc located in Kończyce.
- User comments are hosted by Google Inc. and are displayed on the Website. We do not process this data and we do not have a technical possibility to identify the users.
- The Website gathers statistical data with Google Analytics and Google AdSense. This data does not contain information that allows user identification.
- Our partner (Google) is using information how you interact with our website to customize and adjust advertisement's content for you personal preferences and interests.
- You have full rights to request access to this information, to update it, to delete it or to restrict processing it. However, remember that not in all cases it might be possible to fulfil your request in regard information stored in cookies.
- If you believe that we are in possession of your data and you want them to be removed, please contact us (the About section on the Website).
I am a full stack developer with everything that it involves: database, backend and frontend development. I have 10+ years of software development experience. I spent a lot of time working with SQL Server. I had a chance to develop databases and do performance optimizations in Oracle. I can proudly say that I participated in several Java-based projects. I have experience with Spring and Hibernate. I feel comfortable playing with Java Script frameworks like AngularJS, Angular 2, jQuery, jQuery-UI. HTML and CSS are appealing to me as well. To make the picture complete, I have to add that I wrote a lot of tests in Sahi which is a test framework for user interface.
Most of the time I have worked in Agile methodologies. I advice teams about Scrum and act as Scrum Master.
As you can see when I call myself a full stack developer, it really means full :)
I have created this page to share my knowledge and thoughts about database technologies. Then, the idea evolved and now it is about almost all IT areas I am involved in. I believe there are some areas of my knowledge that can be useful for others.
I hope you enjoy my articles.
If you are interested in cooperation, please let me know by sending an e-mail to the address at the top of this page. You can read more about popularity of my blog in views and visitors in 2018.
However I have made my best to make all the content on this website accurate and true, I do not take a responsibility for any damages and loss caused by using information provided on this website.