Sahi is a test automation tool for graphical user interface. You must have heard about Selenium. The purpose of both of them is similar - reduction of tedious, repeatable tasks in testing. For example, when a new feature is developed, it is tested. But if any other changes in the code happen, the feature should be tested again to make sure nothing was broken (regression testing). Clicking the same steps by human again and again is not a good way of spending time and money. Sahi allows to automate repeatable tests.
The below video contains the following topics:
- What is Sahi? - starts at 01:08.
- Sahi installation - starts at 02:42.
- Graphical interface of Sahi - starts at 05:44.
- Creating a test step by step - starts at 08:18.
- Using test suites - starts at 29:40.
- SahiOS vs SahiPro - starts at 38:02.
Enjoy the video introduction to Sahi.