Do you remember Lombok? You should because the thirteenth question of the quiz for a full-stack developer is about it.
What does the following Lombok annotation do when placed in front of a Java class?
Choose a correct answer:
- sets protected access level to all fields
- generates setters for all fields that are protected
- makes all protected setters audited
- generates protected setters for all fields
- makes all existing setters protected
For the answer scroll down
The correct answer is d. For more information about it, see Lombok - solution for getter and setter boilerplate code.