Full-stack dev quiz question #54
Which statements about splitStatements attribute of
<SQL> tag in Liquibase are true?
Choose all valid options.
- if splitStatements is set to false, Liquibase sends the SQL as a single statement
- splitStatements determines if <SQL> tag contains one statement per line
- the default for splitStatements is true
- splitStatements cannot be used with endDelimiter attribute in one
- if splitStatements is set to true, the delimiter defined by endDelimiter attribute is used to split the script
For the correct answer scroll down
Would you like to learn Liquibase? Enroll to my course on Udemy.
The correct answer is: a, c, e. If you would like to read more, check Create stored procedure with SQL tag in Liquibase article.