Full-stack dev quiz question #54
Stored procedures can be created with Liquibase by using
<SQL> tag. Check fifty forth question of full-stack dev quiz to check what you know about splitStatements attribute.
Which statements about splitStatements attribute of
<SQL> tag in Liquibase are true?
Choose all valid options.
- if splitStatements is set to false, Liquibase sends the SQL as a single statement
- splitStatements determines if <SQL> tag contains one statement per line
- the default for splitStatements is true
- splitStatements cannot be used with endDelimiter attribute in one
- if splitStatements is set to true, the delimiter defined by endDelimiter attribute is used to split the script
For the correct answer scroll down
The correct answer is: a, c, e. If you would like to read more, check Create stored procedure with SQL tag in Liquibase article.